Friday 10 September 2010

Critics Review of the parody film "SCARY MOVIE 2"

OK, not Oscar material and this was pretty badly made. But again like most brainless comedies, I walked in the theater with a good mood and expecting a laugh and I got that with "Scary Movie 2". I mean people are being so harsh on this film, I understand, I know this isn't the greatest movie or comedy. But if you aren't expecting fun and laughter, I think normally you just feel like bashing the movie then.







We have some of the old cast members from the original Scary Movie: Anna Farris, a surprising return of Regina Hall, and Marlon and Shawn Wayne. This Scary Movie took on the films like The Exorcist(hilarious scene by the way), Poltergeist, The Haunting, Mission Impossible, Charlie's Angels, and What lies beneath. With some great add ons like Tim Curry, I just had a great time. Tori Spelling, yeah, she's a bit scary, but for some reason she still gets her equal share of laughs.






The Butler just killed me with the hand. Yes, it was gross, but I think you just have to let go and just go with the joke. Scary Movie 2 isn't the best comedy ever, but it's a decent one with your brain turned off. Sick jokes, yes, and very crude one's, this movie isn't for everyone. But I think if you enjoyed the first Scary Movie, you'll enjoy this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment